Will renewable energy save me money?
- As a first step, we will analyze your current electricity usage and cost per kilowatt-hour to determine if wind or solar power can save you money.
- The turbines and panels we sell are the most economic in the industry, and in most cases will save you money by reducing your need for power from the utility at its highest price, above baseline.
- Utility electricity prices are expected to increase significantly over the next several years. Investing in a renewables now locks in your price per kilowatt hour for years to come.
- We will also determine what size wind turbine or number of solar panels is the most cost effective for your usage and exposure at the installation site. If we cannot save you money, we will let you know that too!
- Here is an example of the tiered rate structure utilities use. Check your bill to see what tier your average usage is in. If you are in Tier 4 or Tier 5, you can save money with wind or solar power. Utility Rate Structure